We wanted to reach out and check how you are after the severe weather this weekend. Some of us may have escaped unscathed from Mother Nature, but know that some of you may not have been so lucky. Our carer support telephone line is available if you need to talk to somebody. You can reach us on 1300 554 660 or 3254 1881.
Free counselling appointments for carers next week – At the moment we have increased our free counselling appointments for carers to assist people. Next week we have phone counselling appointments available on Mon 7/3/22 between 2-6pm and Thur 10/3/22 between 2 – 5pm. Please call our office to book.
We are also here if you need any assistance connecting with information or supports in your area.Stay safe and please let us know if you need any assistance.
Mental health and wellbeing support
- Find mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Contact Lifeline on 13 11 14 for phone and online counselling and support.
- Learn about personal and mental health support during and after a disaster.
- Arafmi Carer Support – Carer Finance Fact Sheet
You may also consider…
- Visit the Community Recovery Grants portal to find personal and family assistance and support or phone 1800 173 349.
- Find out about general Queensland Government emergency hardship and other assistance grants if you’ve been affected by a natural disaster.
- Download the Self Recovery App