Arafmi NDIS Support Services
- Assistance with daily living
- Transport and travel support
- Assistance with social and community participation
Capacity Building Supports
Arafmi can provide support for:
- Specialist Support Coordination
- Improved Living Arrangements
- Increased Social and Community Participation
- Improved Relationships
- Improved Daily Living Skills
Having a choice of service providers is important in making sure that you get the support you need – as well as how and when you need it. But we know that the reality of managing multiple service providers and coordinating these supports effectively to fit with your lifestyle can be quite challenging, that’s where we can help.
Support Coordination is designed to reduce the complexities that come with negotiating formal (service providers etc.), informal (your family and friends) and government supports (NDIA). Support Coordination aims to assist to provide assistance to increase your ability to coordinate and choose the supports that you need to achieve your individual goals and to participate fully in life and in the community.
What can my Support Coordinator help me with?
- Your Support Coordinator can assist you with achieving your personal goals by:
- Assisting you to identify which services will meet your individual needs and goals as detailed in your NDIS plan
- Overseeing and coordinating service providers
- Assisting you with the skills to liaise with government, NDIA, and other agencies to get your needs met
- Liaising with government, NDIA, and other agencies on your behalf
- Facilitating information sharing between service providers
- Assisting you to negotiate the scheduling of your supports, including all service agreements
- Obtaining quotes for services
- Connecting you to your local community
- Working with you to develop skills, capacity, and resilience to overcome challenges
- Respond to challenges in a timely manner
Specialist Support Coordination
Specialist Support Coordination is support that is delivered utilising an expert or specialist approach, necessitated by specific high complex needs or high -level risks in a participant’s situation.
NDIS Price Guides and Pricing
NDIS Service Provider and the TTP A TTP is a Transition Payment which is an additional cost NDIS providers can charge as providers transition to working under the NDIS. Arafmi claims the additional TTP loading on top of the base rate price limit for attendant care and community and centre-based activities as per the NDIS Support Catalogue.
How does TTP affect the participant? If a participant had an NDIS plan in place before 1 July 2019, an extra amount was added to the participant’s plan to take into account price changes implemented on 1 July, including TTP.