Working Together Forum
Are you supporting a person with mental health needs? Do you want to find out what services, supports and opportunities are out there for you and the person you support?
You are invited to join us for an opportunity to connect with other mental health carers on the Gold Coast and learn about essential supports available to you. Morning tea and lunch will be provided.
This event is also supported by Carers Qld, Carer Gateway and Alcohol and Other Drugs service. It aims to:
- Provide an opportunity for carers on the Gold Coast to connect with other carers and essential supports available for them
- Increase awareness of carer role and needs at different times
- Identify future needs and opportunities
- Link with supports and gain practical information an connections
- Focus on engaging carers who are new to the role and who are not connected – they can be caring for young people, a child, partner or adult
Date: Tuesday, 10 May 2022
Time: 9:30am – 2:00pm
Venue: The Surf Club Burleigh Heads